Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Product Promotion, My Birthday!



New Product Promotion!

Scrapbook Mania has some GREAT NEW punches. These punches will be on sale 10% off as a NEW PRODUCT promotion. Nonna will be in the store on Thursday with a special make-n-take using these punches. Punches are so....popular. Check out these fun cards by Valarie Salmon. She loves punches. By the way her Got Sketch 2 is the bomb. I am loving the layouts and tips.

Also, The NEW Ali Edwards book is 10% off .I only have 2 of these left. Come in and enjoy.

My Birthday!

Yes, It is that time of the year! It is my Birthday. So......how about some Birthday savings! Everyone who comes in Monday, September 15th-September 19th and wishes me HAPPY
BIRTHDAY will receive one item 50% off. Come in and enjoy!


This coupon is good on regular priced items only. It is not good on Quickutz, kits, or special ordered items. Cards will not be punched during this promotion.

0 comments: