Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here it is!


O.K. here is a sneak peak of the cover of this months kit by Cheryl. Cheryl is an excellent designer and I so appreciate her doing this for our store. Her work is so......beautiful. Now I have to cut this for you guys and that is my goal on Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully I will have it out by Wednesday. Pray for me good cutting skills. Hee! Hee!

Kit club members receive the kit for $19.99. Non club members can purchase it for $25. Our kit club is very simple. Each months kit has $25 worth of product and you gt it for $19.99. Joining is FREE but you must commit to 11 kits a year. This months kit was a special done for us by Cheryl Mezzetti. Each months kits are put together mostly by Scrapbook Mania designers.

India

2 comments:

Linh C. 3:34 PM  

Oh, it's so pretty! I'm praying for your cutting skills Nonna!

Julia 7:46 PM  

How adorable!!! Looking forward to seeing the whole shebang!!!