Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sizzling Summer Savings Crop! Kids Workshop!


O.K. Guys, just a reminder that the Sizzling Summer Savings Crop Saturday, July 19th, 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We have spots left, if you want to join us. The cost is $6.50. Bring a brown bag lunch is you want and I will provide the drinks. Come in from the heat and catch up on needed crop time.

The kids workshop is on Thursday the 24th. The workshop is 11:00 to 1:00 and is $18.50. Kids 7 and up only. We still a few more kids for this to hold. Just call the store to sign up.

I talked to Cheryl Mezzetti on Sunday and she should have pics for me soon. Boy she is so fun. I cannot tell you how excited I am that she is coming. The dates are August 22nd and 23rd. Do not miss out on this fun time.

More news Kay and Lori with www.memoriesacrossthemiles.com will be with us August 22nd. They will have a GREAT make-n-take and info on fun crops and cruises. Look at this fun photo.

More later!

India

0 comments: