Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kit Club!

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful support of out kit club. I actually have fun with my designers picking out the fun items for these kits. I know some of you who are not members of the club expressed wanting July's kit, but I have no more kits left and cannot get any of the product I need for these kits. They have sold out of the product and are not making any more. I am so sorry.

Also, I cannot take any new members for next months kit. It has sold out also. So......we will be opening up the kit club again in September. To join the club is FREE but you must commit to 11 kits a year. We do not put out a December kit. The kit will have $25 worth of product and you get it for $19.99. Yea! Also, in September we have a special Guest Designer working with me to make the kit very special. How fun is that.

Again thanks for all the support. Watch for a special e-mail tomorrow.

India

1 comments:

RmrJmrGrl 5:26 PM  

I need to get my kit!!!! What are your Saturday hours?

BA