Monday, July 28, 2008

I am going to get this right! A few changes.

O.K. I messed up on the post about class cost. The Disney album is $36.o0. Th Christmas Album is $34 and the Recipe Album is $35. Boy, I want to save y'all as much money as possible. You will receive a lot of product in the Recipe House Album and the Disney Album. We are trying hard to keep cost down. Yea!

Now we are going to offer all 3 classes for $100. I decided not to serve lunch and let everyone bring their own or go out. This way y'all will have more time to spend with Cheryl. So........just a few changes. We have so....many people interested and it would be easier on me and my staff. We will have snacks though. Saturday is already going to be busy. Hope this is O.K. I know how y'all love a discount. Please call the store if you have any questions.

We still have 6 spots left for the crop. The cost is $15 and that includes dinner and snacks. Cheryl has a fun make-n-take for your guys. Hmmmm.......she loves the Accucut! Wonder if she will use it. We have some fun new dies coming..........

More later!

India

0 comments: