Thursday, June 05, 2008

I love Summer!










You know I love summer. Things do seem to slow down. Scrapbooking seems more fun to me. I guess it is a good time to catch up. We do have a crop coming up to help with catching up. Our Pirate Crop is June 20th and 21st. The cost is $27 and that includes 3 meals. We do have 3 spots left. Arrgh...what fun we are going to have.

Okay, new product is here. How about some NEW Sunrise Smoothie by Cloud 9 and some NEW Bloom and Disney Magic and Pride paper by Creative Imaginations. Man all the papers are beautiful, but the black, white, and red magic paper with the silver dots has been soooo........popular. And the Bloom is so beautiful. I keep trying to find a way to use it, but I have a boy. Maybe y'all can give me some ideas. Man y'all are going to love both. Unfortunately I cannot grab any pictures of it off the web.
But I do have pics of the Sunrise Smoothie and Pride lines.

Okay, how about some fun this weekend. How about Double Punch Saturday. Come in and receive an extra punch for every $10 you spend. Double punch is only good on regular priced items. See y'all Saturday!

India

0 comments: