Thursday, April 24, 2008

National Scrapbook Day!

O.K. guys I will show some sneak peaks of my National Scrapbook Day Surprise on Monday. I was going to wait until Tuesday but I am so..........excited.

I will be sending out e-mails 3 days in a row each with a fun sneak peak or special announcement.

Nonna and Raven will be hosting Craft Day. The cost is $38 and you will come away with 2 fun mini-books and a surprise. Do not miss out. This special crafting class will be from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Also, Maelynn will be with us! I know many of you have not seen her in a while, so come check out her make-n-take. Maelynn with be doing a fun Mothers Day card and will demo Glimmer Mist. She will be with us from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

O.K. we are working in a our Annual June 2-Day Crop. Hmm.........I think we are going to have lots of fun. I will let you know the date soon. Hmm............I have 2 more announcements next month that will be fun for many of you.

We have people signing up every day for Maniac Madness and More. I know many of you are wondering about Cheryl's classes. Please go on her website and check out her work. You are going to love her. Maniac Madness and More is a 2 day crop August 22 and 23 at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Birmingham. The cost is $158.00 and that includes your crop space, a scrapbook kit, food and snacks on Saturday, and some fun FREE goodies and give-a-ways. The crop will start at 1:00 and go till 7:00 on Saturday. Cheryl Mezzitti will also be with us to teach classes. Cheryl is the design coordinator for Creative Imaginations and also designs for Scenic Route. She is so fun! Do not miss out. Kay Savage will also be with us as our Director of Fun. Hmm......I wonder what she has planned?

More later!

India

0 comments: