Thursday, April 03, 2008

Last Post!

O.k. I am ready for some fun. I will try to post from the 4-H Center and let y'all know how things are going.

So, while the cats away the mice will play. How about a fun weekend sale. All tools are 25% off. Yes, that includes the Big Bite and the ATG gun. Come and fill up on re-fills and other tools. We have some GREAT new punches by Fiskars, also. Hmmm how about everything in the 40% bin will be 50% off. That's a GREAT deal. This sale will be for Friday and Saturday only.

Everything is packed, just making some last minute phone calls and checking of my to do list.
That reminds me. I need my camera. Yikes! I am so scary. A scrapbooker without her camera.

India

1 comments:

Julia 7:42 PM  

THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING FRIDAY IN THE SALE!!!!
HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A BLAST -- WILL BE THINKING OF YOU!!!