Monday, April 21, 2008

Classes!















Classes, Classes and more classes! Enjoy these pictures from Saturday. I may post my sneak peak for National Scrapbook Day, this week. I am so.....excited. This item is an exclusive for Scrapbook Mania. Yea!

Also, we have had many questions about signing up on the web for Maniac Madness and More. When you sign up paypal sends me your name and address and phone number. So I will have all your info. If you want you can sign up through the store also. Did I tell y'all that we have some freebies to add to the fun kit you will be receiving? Yes, we have product from Maya Road and Sakura! Yea! FREE product.

The Breakfast Crop will meet Wednesday may 7th. Come and receive some Breakfast Goodies. The cost is $6.50 and you can crop will when you need to leave.

Don't forget Creating Memories with Scrapbook Mania is the first Tuesday of every month. This is a beginners class. The next meeting will be May 6th. the class will be from 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. Just call the store to sign up.

0 comments: