Monday, March 03, 2008

Weather/updates


Well, I walked in the house tonight to find Glenn looking for the flashlight and getting ready for some bad weather. I do not like weather like this. Tornado's have always scared me. I have never been in one and never want to be. I do not like the straight line winds either. Up on the mountain we have high winds. So........I guess we are prepared.

La Tonya and I packed kits today for the Card Class and the Disney Album Class. We now have 3 spots left in the Disney Class. The cost is $25. We will also have kits for those of you who miss the Card Class. Man I got to see the cards today and they were GREAT! I especially loved the little card you put money in. It was very cute. You will be making 4 cards and she will have a sample of one more. Come and enjoy the fun. The Card Class is from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and the Disney Album Class is from 1:00 p.m.to 3:00 p.m. Do not miss out on all the fun.

Disco Mania is right around the corner. It is not to late to sign up. The cost is $99 for Friday and Saturday and $49 for Saturday only. These prices includes meals, your crop table, goody bag and prizes. We have go some REAL fun planned. Come and crop and meet some new friends or spend time with old friends.

I have a special announcement about Maniac Madness and More. I hope to send out the e-mail tomorrow.

One more reminder. We have opened the kit club again. We have room for 5 more people. Joining is FREE but you must commit to 11 kits a year. Do not miss out!

India

0 comments: