Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates!

Yea! Our Basic Grey shipped out yesterday. Hopefully it will be here by next Wednesday. For those of y'all attending the retreat, I will try to bring it with me. Do not forget the Meet and Greet Tuesday night. We are going to have some fun food and an opportunity to meet one another. For those attending the retreat, you will receive a 25% discount and an opportunity to buy products 50% off. It will be from 6:00 to 8:00. Come early if you need to. Also, for those of you who want to take the extreme layering class, a pic is on the forum. Misti is so good at layering.

ALERT! The Card Class is SOLD OUT! I will let you know if there is an opening.

Pink Paisley told me our product should be here next week. Just a little hint for you kit lovers, what is missing in the store you may see in May. Just thought that might peak your interest.

I know many of you are coming by tomorrow. See you then.

India

0 comments: