Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Product!

O.k. I have all the Heidi Grace put out and all the Kaiser. Kaiser sent some fun Idea Catalogs and when you purchase Kaiser product (any amount) you get the idea catalog FREE. We have some rub-ons, jewels, paper, chipboard, etc. Come check it out.

Alert! Because of Disco Mania we will not have the Breakfast Crop on Wednesday, April 2nd. I will be getting ready for Disco Mania. I am so....excited and ready to get away. I am turning in the food menu today.

DO NOT FORGET! We are having a party here at Scrapbook Mania for everyone attending the event on Tuesday April 1, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This is a reception so you may come and go. You will receive a special discount on all products in the store and have the opportunity to get to know each other. Food will be served. I will have products at Disco Mania to sell but they will be limited.

Create a Little Something with Nonna is on Thursday. Call the store to sign up. The cost for the craft is $5. Hmmmm.......she is using the Accucut for this project.

I cannot wait to get home and see American Idol. I think the contestants this year are very good and have really enjoyed watching it.

India

0 comments: