Monday, March 17, 2008

Disco Mania




I do not have everyones e-mail to send out about Disco Mania. Please contact the store for info.
I will try to call as many as possible.

Our Fancy Pants has arrived! Yeah! Our Daisy D's Sock Monkey should be here soon. Maya Rd has shipped and I hope to have it by Friday.

Nonna and I went to the 4-H center on Thusday We are so excited about everyone coming and us have some scrapping fun.

Here are the directions to the 4-H center.


From Birmingham/I-65: Take I-65 South to Exit 238 (Alabaster-Columbiana). Turn left onto Hwy 31. Go 6.3 miles to Hwy 70 and turn left. Follow Hwy 70 to Columbiana. Go through two traffic lights. Travel 0.3 miles past the second light and take the right fork by Shelby County High School onto Shelby County Hwy 28. Follow Hwy 28 for 4.8 miles to Hwy 145. Go straight across Hwy 145 for 1.7 miles and turn left at 4-H sign. Follow this road to the lodge.

From Birmingham/Hwy 280: Take Hwy 280 to Chelsea turning right onto Hwy 47. Go 12.8 miles to Columbiana. Go straight through traffic light into downtown Columbiana. At the next traffic light in the center of town, turn left. Travel 0.3 miles and take the right fork by Shelby County High School onto Shelby County Hwy 28. Follow Hwy 28 for 4.8 miles to Hwy 145. Go straight across Hwy 145 for 1.7 miles and turn left at 4-H sign. Follow this road to the lodge.

From Montgomery: Take I-65 North toward Birmingham. Get off at Exit 212 (Clanton-Lay Dam) turning right onto Hwy 145. Go 20.6 miles and turn right onto Shelby County Hwy 28. Go 1.7 miles and turn left at 4-H sign. Follow this road to the lodge.

From Atlanta: Take I-20 West toward Birmingham. Take exit 158 at Pell City, AL, on Hwy 231 South. From Pell City go straight through Vincent and Harpersville to Wilsonville. (Note: Hwy 231 changes to Hwy 25.) Wilsonville: Turn left at the traffic light in Wilsonville onto Hwy 61 South. Travel 2.7 miles to Hwy 145. Hwy 145 will fork to the left. Travel 3.1 miles on Hwy 145 to Hwy 28. Turn left onto Hwy 28. Go 1.7 miles and turn left at 4-H sign. Follow this road to the lodge.

From Auburn: Take Hwy 280 to Childersburg. Go over river bridge outside Childersburg and turn left onto Hwy 76. Follow Hwy 76 for 5 miles to Hwy 25. Turn left onto Hwy 25 and travel 4.4 miles to Wilsonville. Follow directions above from Wilsonville to the 4-H Center.

From Tuscaloosa: Take I-459 from Tuscaloosa to Birmingham. Take I-65 South off I-459. Travel on I-65 South to Exit 238 (Alabaster-Columbiana). Follow directions above From Birmingham/I-65 to 4-H Center.

I was trying to grab some picks of the Fancy Pants and that is all I could get. Come check it out.

India

0 comments: