Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Andrew is Back!



Andrew got back today at 2:00 p.m. He was supposed to be in at 12:00 but had a delay. Boy am glad he is home. I missed him.

We got some Bo Bunny in today. Boy I love the Teen Diva and the Star Struck. One line of papers did not ship until today and I will have them out as soon as they come in.

I am still a little sick today and plan on blogging more tomorrow.

We had the Breakfast Crop today. Boy I so enjoy when these women come to crop. It is fun to have someone here.

O.K. I called the 4-H Center today to get another room for someone who wanted to come to the crop. If you have decided to come I may can get a room. No promises. Just call the store tomorrow. You can sign up without a room till March 25th. Boy, we have some fun planned.

More updates tomorrow.

India

0 comments: