Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Post!


Well, I am a Sunday blogger. I love Sunday afternoon's at home with my family. We take naps, (Glenn sleeping in his favorite chair) and get to know each other again after a hectic week.

O.K. now for store news. The kits are finally ready. We had such a hectic month with CHA and Nonna being sick, but they are done. Cheryl Wray will be designing pages for the next kit and it will be ready the 15th of March. I cannot believe it will be March next week. Boy looks like spring is on the way.

Speaking of March, the Candy Crop on Saturday has about 7 spots left. The cost is $16 and you must bring you favorite bag of candy to share. You will receive a goody bag, lunch and snacks plus give-a-ways. This will be our last crop before Disco Mania. Also, I am sorry to say we only have 5 spots left for the Disney Album class. Boy this mini-album is selling out fast. The cost is $25 and you must pay when you sign up.

Thursday is "Crafting with Nonna". This mini-crafting class will be from 10 a.m. till noon. The cost is $2 and Nonna says "The luck of the Irish will be with y'all on Thursday." Please call and sign up.

The New Quickutz are at the store. I am also taking pre-orders for the NEW 12 inch platform for the Quickutz. I have a few on order but need everyone who wants one to please let me know so I will have enough. I also need every one's idea for our Quickutz die. We have had some fun ideas turned in but would like a few more. Just have your drawings or ideas in my the next Quickutz meeting on March 15th. Please let us know if you plan on attending the meeting. Call the store and sign up. We will be doing a project and layout.

We have about 5 rooms left for Disco Mania. If you want a room you must sign up and pay by Tuesday. I have to give them a count on Wednesday.

Saturday we will be till 5:00 p.m. because of the crop so everyone will have a extra hour to shop.

I hope to have a fun announcement this week about Maniac Madness and More. So be watching.

Here is the pic of the Disney album.

India

0 comments: