Monday, January 28, 2008

Crop/New Product!












O.K. guys we have another crop Friday Night. We have plenty of room and I will announce if we start to run out of spots. It will run from noon till 12 midnight. The cost is $16 and that includes dinner, snacks, a goody bag, and give-a-ways. Hope to see y'all then.

We have been quite busy Saturday and today. We have had so.......many new people in the store. It has been great greeting so many new faces. We have also received a few new items. The ScrapOnizer is here and the New Licorice paper by Sandylion. This paper is GREAT for you Disney lovers. The ScapOnizer is a fun new way to organize tools, stamps, stamp pads and embellishments. The New Making Memories Garden Party has shipped. And yes, I loved Jon the Warehouse guy so much, I placed a Cosmo Cricket order today. It will ship February 28th. Yea, these papers are so GREAT for those of you with boys.

I want to remind everyone in the Quickutz club to come up with a special die just for out store. I have heard many of you say you are thinking about it. We have had several turned in that were actually quite good. So........I need everyone to have their ideas in by the March 1. That gives you 1 more month. Also, everyone has about 1 month to sign up for Disco Mania. This is going to be such a fun retreat. If you want a room remember to sign up by February 28th.

You know I have to admit I am encouraged by so many GREAT sneak peaks. Here are a few.

More tomorrow.

India

0 comments: