Friday, January 11, 2008

Corrections! New Product!




I need to make some corrections concerning some events. O.K. Disco Mania is $149.00 and our other crop event Maniac Madness and More is $199.00. We have made some changes and these are the final costs. We did run a special the first month and some of you did take advantage and will receive a $25 savings. The special is no longer. If you want a room for Disco Mania the cost if $149 and must be paid by February 28th. If you do not want a room the cost is $99 and must be paid by March 15th. Hopefully this helps. I apologize for the mix-up.
Nonna and I are so.........excited about both events. We had so much fun last year at Maniac Madness and are planning on a GREAT time this year. I will send out a post soon.
The Breakfast Club cost is $7. We have had good response to this and would love for everyone to consider coming. I will meet for the first time February 6th. You must sign up by Tuesday February 5th.
The NEW Scenic Route is here. You are going to love these papers. We have also received The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker. Oh my gosh! This book is GREAT! I know I am going to have to place a re-order. Come check it out.

Be ready for a GREAT Quickutz anouncement tomorrow.

India

0 comments: