Monday, January 21, 2008

Bingo/The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker

The new Forum has been a big success. So.....to celebrate the Forum we will be hosting a Bingo Game starting Wednesday. The winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the store. Misti will go on the Forum and list the words. Hmmmmm ..... I wonder what the theme will be? Actually I know but am not telling. Do not forget to get on and sign up.

Nonna class is tomorrow night. The class is a Mini-album called 10 Little Love Notes. The cost is $22.

The Card Club will meet Thursday January 24th at 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. If you cannot come we do have a kit for you. The cost is $25. Joining is FREE but you must commit to 6 kits a year.

We have 6 spots left in the crop for Saturday. We are going to have such a GREAT time. Yes, I will make some Southwest dip for y'all. The crop is $16 and that includes lunch, snacks, a goody bag, and give-a-ways.

I love the NEW book, The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker. I took my scrap room apart yesterday and am starting over. Now I do not recommend everyone do this but sense I am remodeling my house, why not my scrap room. This book has some GREAT nuggets of how to organize your product. Not just what materials to use but how to actually organize items. When Andrew was young I set up learning centers for him. We had an Art center, Science center, History center etc. This book helps you organize your products much in the same way. I encourage everyone to get the book and try to organize one more time. I have some more ordered and hopefully they will be in soon.

I will list some info on Disco Mania in the next few days. Remember if you want a room to spend the night the cost is $148.00 and must be paid by February 28th.

More later!

India

P.S. The special order Quickutz dies are here. If you missed out on your ladybug or popcorn die, they are here also for you to pick up.

0 comments: