Monday, December 17, 2007

Interesting

You know I am supposed to be blogging about myself and I am not finding myself very interesting. I am struggling with being interesting. Hmmmmm.........what can I say. Nothing has happened in my life worth blogging about. I do have a NEW funny story about my mom. When you stop by ask me about it. We celebrated her 80th birthday on Sunday. Wow! I hope I live that long.

We have some changes coming to Scrapbook Mania. I have told you about the Digital Scrapbooking. We will be making some more changes after January 1st and I will announce those later.

Remember our paper, glitter, bling and Quickutz sale. We also have some fun gift wrapping for gift cards. Everyone who purchases a gift card for $25 or more between now and Christmas will receive a $5 gift certificate. What fun is that.

We will close at 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve. I hope this will accommodate last minute shoppers.

India

0 comments: