Friday, December 28, 2007

40% Sale!

Our 40% off sale continues through Monday! We have had so.........many people in the store. I am glad so many of you had a Merry Christmas. I have much to work on. We have a Quickutz promotion coming up and we will be painting our floor and putting in the Digital Center. By the way the 12 x 12 printer has shipped. I must say I am excited about it. I will talk to Renee Pearson next week about her classes and let ya'll know more later.

We close Monday at 2:00 P.M. I hope all of you have a Happy New Year. I will be preparing for my son's birthday. He will be 17. I remember so well when he was 7. I cannot figure out how to make time go more slowly. Enjoy your little ones. They are little only once.

Two months from today is the cut-off date to reserve your room for Disco Mania. The cost is $145.00 and that includes your room, 3 meals and snacks, a goody bag and your own table. If you need a power strip at your table please let me know. I will be working on this full gear starting in January.

Side note: the Quickutz Club meets January 12th and the Card Club meets January 19th. Both meet from 10:00 to noon. Anyone who wants to stay for lunch please let me know. We can start a lunch club ( just kidding).

Happy New Year!

India

1 comments:

Kelly D 7:55 PM  

Just reading the weblog and so excited to hear about the Digital Centre. I am doing digital / hybrid pages now and would love to get in on a class.
Kelly D