Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Promotion




I promised I would announce to everyone our Holiday Give-a-Ways. For every $10 you spend you will receive a ticket toward 2 special give-a-ways. The first give-a-way is a FREE spot to Disco Mania. This is a savings of $149.00. Disco Mania is April 4th and 5th at the 4-H Center in Columbiana. The cost is $149.00 with your room included. If you do not want a room the cost is $99. This is includes your goody bag, 3 meals and snacks, your own table and fun FREE give-a-ways.

The next give-a-way is really fun (I hope). One lucky person will receive a consultation and 3 hours of time with Giovanna Griffin with G-Whiz designs. Giovanna is a professional organizer and she will come and help you organize you scrap room, corner, table, whatever. She will discuss with you what your needs are and then will go to work. She has told me some incredible stories of how she helped people organize many cluttered homes and rooms. How exciting this will be. Of course I guess you have to keep it organized. Yikes! I did not think about that.

ALERT! We have changed the date of Maniac Madness and More. The NEW date is August 22nd and 23rd. If you have signed up and this is not a good date please let me know. I will be glad to refund your money. I am so.........excited about this event. Because of the changes the cost for the event is $199.00. You will still have table space, $50 goody bag, food on Saturday, etc. I will share more about it later.

The second Explosion Box Class meets Thursday at 6:00. This class is $15 plus materials. We have about 4 spots left if you want to sign up.

The Fun With Acrylics Class will be Saturday Dec. 8th. We have so........much interest in this class. We have about 4 spots left in it also. The cost for the class is $35.

Barbara Meyers is hosting a Christmas Crop on Friday December 8th. They have a few spots left for anyone who wants to come. Bring an appetizer to share and a Dirty Santa gift. It will begin anytime after 3:00 till 12:00. Just call the store to sign up.

I am sure there is something I am forgetting and will post more later. I have enclosed pictures of the 2 upcoming classes and a fireside picture at the 4-H Center. If winter is late this year we may can use it.

India

0 comments: