Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Meerkat Manor/ Classes








O.K. I know ya'll are going to laugh at this one, but I am hooked on a reality show about Meerkat's. It is called Meerkat Manor and you can find it on Animal Planet. I found this show last week through a friend of mine. They did a marathon this weekend and I recorded it. Anyway, long story short I am hooked. It is a story about a family of Meerkat's called The Whiskers. They even have evil Meerkat's , that have one eye. The final episode airs on Friday. Catch a few episodes before then. Hopefully, they will do another marathon. You can go online to Animal Planet and watch past episodes and vote for your favorite Meerkat. How strange am I. Oh, my the way I did not know Meerkat's even existed.

We have several fun classes coming up. Nonna's Altering with Attitude is Thursday night from 6-8. The Christmas Card Class and Fun with Acrylics class are next Saturday November 3rd. The card class if from 10-12 and the Fun with Acrylics is from 1-3. In the card class you will come away with about 6 -7 cards and in the acrylic class you will come away with a 12 x 12 double sided acrylic layout and a acrylic card. All classes are $15 plus materials.

On November 8th from 6-8 Nonna will be teaching an Explosion Box. You take the lid off the box and it opens up. This box is so......cute.

Enjoy the pictures of the classes. Do not forget Meerkat Manor.

India

0 comments: