Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kezia!



The announcement has been sent through our monthly newsletter. Kezia with Tinkering Ink is the 3rd teacher for Maniac Madness and More. Kezia is the founder and designer for Tinkering Ink. Tinkering Ink is a fairly new company in the Scrapbook industry and it has made a BIG splash. We are so..........excited that she would come and teach for us. M3 is September 26th and 27th 2008. It is a cropping and teaching event.

I want to mention a few things. Disco Mania is a cropping event that will be held April 4th and 5th at the 4 H Center in C0lumbiana. The cost is $149.99. If you would like to come but not spend the night the cost is $99.

If you want to come to both events, Disco Mania and Maniac Madness & More you can save $25 and pay $349.00. If you decide to sign up for both you can pay 1/2 now and 1/2 by March 1st. That will make your 1st payment $175.00. You cannot pay 1/2 for Disco Mania or M3 by itself. There has been some confusion on that. I hope this clears things up.

Nonna's Altered Recipe Box Class is Saturday and Cheryl's Fast and Easy Scrapbook Pages is Saturday also. Samples of both classes are in the store.

Doodlebug products have shipped. Many of you are patiently waiting for these products in the store and they should be here next week.

Many of you have been so kind to ask about my trip to visit my mom. I appreciate your concern. She is well but her mind is going fast. She knew me on Monday but not on Tuesday. It makes for interesting conversation. I would appreciate your prayers for her. I know many of you have elderly parents and have experienced what I am going through.

India

0 comments: