Monday, October 15, 2007

Color Wheel!

I was so bumfuzzled ( I know this is not a word) on Saturday picking out the right color cardstock. So........I remember what Alissa uses a lot. A COLOR WHEEL! I pulled out my color wheel and it guided me to the right color and my layout looks GREAT! I know the color wheel has been around a long time and very few people use one, but I love mine. It now sits on my work desk along with my Basic Grey Cutting Mat and my Trimmer. It has become an essential tool. And it takes awayf the guess work. Bazzill is coming out with a new one and I have ordered them for the store. It makes scrapbooking a lot easier.

Alissa has a lot of good tips. She is a excellent teacher. We have a few spots left in each class. So........many people have commented on both albums. If we have any left over I will try to sell them in kits. The Halloween Album is $15 plus materials and the Christmas Star Acrylic Album is $30. Do not miss out on these classes.

India

0 comments: