Friday, October 12, 2007

Beautiful Day!






The weather is so beautiful today. I wish it would stay like this all year round. I believe it will be hot again next week but hopefully we will have a few beautiful days.

Felt Fusion is here. The NEW felt by Queen and Co. has arrived. I love this felt . It is really nice and smooth. We have pumpkins, bats, scrolls, and flowers. Plus some Christmas felt. The pumpkins and bats are in very limited quantities. Get yours while you can. We also got in some Junkitz Halloween. Very cute stuff.

Tim Holtz Crackle Paint is here. I know a lot of you have been waiting in this paint. The colors are GREAT.

I will be scrapbooking tomorrow. It has been a while. Nonna and Cheryl will be here teaching their classes. We have about 5 spaces left in each of Alissa's classes. I will get pics of the Acrylic Star class soon. Have a good weekend.

India

0 comments: