Monday, September 17, 2007

Stickles!

Stickles are here. I have had so............many requests for these cute little bottles of glitter and they are finally here. I have a whole display so ya'll can see all the fun colors they come in.

I am working on getting out the My Minds Eye. We also got in the GREATEST looking Hoover Bucs and McAdory paper and embellishments. Come check them out.

ALERT! We have 5 spots left for the Scrap Pink crop. It is September 28th and 29th. The cost is $25 and that includes 3 meals. Also, $10 will go to Breast Cancer Research.

Our kits are selling well. We will have them in the store until they sell out.

I am working on my secret today. Hopefully I can spill it soon. Have a GOOD DAY!

India

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray 2:20 PM  

Hey India--Hold onto one of those Signo white pens for me. Please...I will come by the store tomorrow to get it.