Monday, September 10, 2007

The Art of Scrapbook Mania Page Kits



Hey Guys,

I know this picture hard to see and read, but I will send out an full color e-mail tomorrow, hopefully. Yes, Scrapbook Mania now has scrapbook page kits and a monthly kit club. Each kit will have $25 worth of retail products. We will sell the kits for $22.50, but if you join the monthly kit club the kits will be $19.99. How cool is that. The September Kit was designed by me and Alissa and includes products by Jenni Bowlin, Heidi Swapp, 7 Gypsies, Worldwin and Clearsnap. This kit will also include a copy of the layouts that Alissa has done. These kits will go on Sale Saturday, September 15th. You may sign up for the kit club starting tomorrow. The monthly kit club will be for 12 months and will include 1 special "add on' kit. These are a limited in number so get yours while we have them. I am so excited about these kits and proud of the effort the designers of have put into them. The Art of Scrapboook Mania is here so do not miss out.

More News later.

India

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray 9:12 AM  

Alissa--These look GREAT!!
I think these kits are such a wonderful idea!!

Cheryl Arbo 9:45 AM  

Count me in! How do we get signed up for this? I have put myself on a monthly budget for scrapping, so this will be perfect.

Scrapbook Mania 12:12 PM  

Just call the store to sign up. You may pick up the kit beginning Saturday the 15th.