Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stamping Open House and 50% SALE!









Well, here are the pictures from the Stamping Open House. I had to borrow someone's camera, because once again I had a little mishap with my camera. So..........I got to take only a few pics. But I thought they turned out GREAT! We had so........much fun that day. Debbie Gunion was so much fun and I really appreciate her coming.

BIG NEWS! Scrapbook Mania is having a 50% off sale. We will have 50% off tables for the next 2 weeks. Many items will be included. You may be surprised. It will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Monday morning August 13th. Companies included are KI, Making Memories, Fiskars, Anna Griffin and many others. Come check us.

We have many surprises coming up at Scrapbook Mania. Be watching! Remember Saturday, August 18th is Get To Know Scrapbook Mania Day. Please come get to know us and have your pick of some FREE items.

Announcement! Alissa will be with us Saturday, October 20th teaching 2 classes. Mark the date on your Calendar. We have some GREAT classes planned.

We had some NEW Heidi Swapp items but I am afraid we sold it all on Saturday. I will order some more on Monday. Also, we got in some Creative Imaginations Halloween and Christmas. Basic Grey is shipping on Monday and Daisy D's should be here Monday. Be watching!

India

0 comments: