Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So......Busy!

My family and I have been so........busy as of late. Many good things have happened in our lives but these good events have kept me busy and my posts short. So...........tomorrow I will be posting some GREAT news coming up for Scrapbook Mania. We are making changes at the store and growing some more. These changes I believe ya'll are going to love. It seems I work a little each day on Maniac Madness. Maelynn does my website work. She is working hard for her online class with Big Picture Scrapbooking but hopefully she will be able to get our online registration up by the end of September. Also, she is planning to teach another Doodling Class, so.....just hang on. We will have more news on different events each month as progress unfolds.

Remember our Get To Know Scrapbook Mania Party on Saturday from 3 to 5. We would love to get to know some of you better. More later.

India

0 comments: