Friday, August 31, 2007

Mini School Days Album for the Felt, Fabric, Ric -rac and Ribbon Class!!!

Hey everyone!! Cheryl here!!!

First off, I went by the store today and holy cow (That's actually what I said--"Holy Cow!!!")they have got some of the CUTEST and COOLEST things in!! I was pretty much drooling over the new stamps and paper and well...you probably just need to go by and drool over everything yourself!!

Okay, back to my regularly-scheduled plan for this post...

Here are some pictures of the fun, fun Mini School Days Album we're going to be doing at my next class. It will be on Saturday, September 15 from 10-12 and we'll use these wonderful Rusty Pickle papers and the neatest mini albums (we'll bind them in class for you!).

A few sneak peeks at it...











And then the official class description for you...

"Felt, Fabric, Ric-rac, and Ribbon"
Saturday, Sept. 15, 10-12

Have you ever wondered how to incorporate these fun materials on your scrapbook pages? Do you wish you could add more texture to your projects? Then this class is for you! We will have SO much fun as we make a School Days mini album using felt, fabric, ric-rac, and ribbons. We will also be using some of the wonderful new Rusty Pickle products on the album and will bind the album for you in store. (And don't worry about missing your football games! (We'll have the class from 10-12, so I can have plenty of time to make it down to the Alabama-Arkansas game!!)

I haven't put my pictures in this album yet, but will be doing that this weekend. (I have found some priceless pics of me wearing plaid during my 1970s elementary school days and then some lovely 80s-hair pictures from high school!!) The album will be great for your own school pictures or--of course!--with school pictures of your kids. It would also make a GREAT gift for the holidays coming up (for teachers or grandparents or really just about anyone!)

I've already had several people tell me they're coming to the class, so please go ahead and sign up as soon as possible with India or Nonna. I hope it will fill up fast!

Can't wait to meet so many of you and put our crafty hands to work together on this! (And I will post some pics again next week when I have it all finished, with pics in it and everything!)

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

0 comments: