Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Meet La Tonya Boike/ New Product






Meet La Tonya Boike!

Hi!

My name is La Tonya Boike and I’m a SAHM turned professional crafter. I’ve been scrapbooking since 2002. Currently, I serve on the 2007 One Heart One Mind Design Team and the Masterpiece Stemma Design Team. I’m very excited to be designing and teaching classes for Scrapbook Mania and look forward to getting to know everyone.

I’ve taught numerous scrapbook classes on topics such as altered mini albums, altered canvas, layouts and more. I’ve been told my style is eclectic and I suppose it’s true. While I love adding non-scrapbooking items to my pages and art to create a shabby chic feel, I believe it is important to produce layouts drawing more focus to the photo, which sometimes require clean, simple lines. I am very versatile and enjoy experimenting with new techniques, and am always striving to reach new levels of artistry.

I’ve been published in Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook and Cards Today, Paper Crafts, Stamping and Stationary, Legacy, Leisure Arts, and Doodling for Paper Crafters. I also write bible class curriculums for ages 2-13. And, I play keyboards/piano in a band with my husband.

La Tonya is going to be a GREAT asset to Scrapbook Mania. I hope everyone will make her welcome.

We have gotten in some fun NEW Heidi Grace and Cloud 9 products. Come and check them out.
Also, the New Scrapbook Memories, Scrapbook Creations, and For Keeps Scrapbooking are are here.

O.K. guys we are going to delay registration for Maniac Madness for several weeks. Why you ask? Because India has a secret. I hope I do not bust trying to keep it. Just hang on.

We still have some items on our 50% off table. And do not forget our sale! All AMM Totes and Camera Bags are 25% off and all Albums are 30% off. Plus the goodie in your e-mail.

India

5 comments:

Anonymous,  7:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  7:56 PM  

Okay--so if I knew how to SPELL I wouldn't have had to delete my last post...good grief!

Welcome La Tonya!!!

Scrapbookers do NOT like secrets! C'mon, you KNOW you wanna tell....!

Anonymous,  8:12 PM  

Hopefully I can spill my secret soon. Ohhh the anticipation.

India

jan m. 2:43 PM  

come on India spill the beans.

Welcome La Tonya...

Maelynn Cheung 3:35 PM  

Welcome La Tonya!!! I'm so excited to have you on the team! Yay!