Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey Guys,

Well I am back from CHA. I bought some GREAT items for the store. I know ya'll are going to love them. We have some special events coming up. I will announce more about this later.

We are starting the BIG countdown till Maelynn's book signing. I am so........excited about this book. Maelynn is so.....talented and very special to our store. I did not see anything this weekend that topped her designs. The book is one that you will use over and over. So we have 4 days till the book signing.

Cheryl's calendar class is Tuesday night. Please come if you would like to complete a page. There is a description of the class on the web blog under crops and classes.

More later,

India

2 comments:

RmrJmrGrl 7:00 PM  

Welcome back!! I can't wait to see what you got for us!!! I'm also excited about the book signing party! I'll be there as soon as I can afer work.

BA

Cheryl Wray 9:42 AM  

So excited to see all the fun stuff you got at CHA!!! I know you had a great time!
And...
Yes, if any of you want to come to the Calendar Class even if you've never been before.. Come on!!! You will get a completed layout done during the class time!