Monday, June 18, 2007

Fun Pictures and Updates!




Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share some pictures with you and update you on Crops and Classes. We have spots left in the Scraplifts and Sketches Class tomorrow night. The cost is $15 and you will come away with 2 completed pages. The class will be from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 P.M.

We have 1 spot left in the Chocolate Crop. The date is Saturday June 30th. 9 a.m. to 9p.m. The cost is $16 and that includes Brunch and Dinner plus a Chocolate Dessert Bar.

Announcement! We are working on Maniac Madness and some other special announcements. I hope to have everything finialized by the end of the week. So just hang on!
Here are a few pictures of Saturday's Class. Jerri Wood took these for me, sense I forgot my camera. What a GREAT time everyone had.

Maelynn is expecting an announcement any day of when her book will arrive. I will let ya'll know about the book signing as soon as I know something. Hmmmmm..........sounds like we need a fun evening of appetizers and champagne ( not real champagne).

Remember our Deja Vu and Time Holtz is 25% off until Friday. Come in and enjoy.


India

0 comments: