Monday, February 12, 2007

From Misti Posey

Hey Guys,

Here is a message from Misti. She will be at Scrapbook Mania on Saturday March 17th teaching classes. Please read her message below:

My Nanny has Breast Cancer, or has since I was 17, (in remission) and My Granny died of lung and uterus cancer when I was 18.

A couple of years ago I did a contest for cards. Those cards I received, I donate to the oncology center for the nurses to give the cancer patients. I got so many cards that I knew I wanted to do it again someday.

While I am there on the 17th of March, most of the day, I wanted to hold a card contest. I've already approved it through the Maniac Gals!

So, starting TODAY, if you would like, make cards. When I am up there on March 17th, I will choose my favorite one and that Winner will receive a $15.00 gift card to the store, from me. I would like to have envelopes with your cards, but it is not necessary. On the back of the card, if you have a loved one or friend you would like to dedicate the card to, PLEASE DO SO. Also, so I know whose card is whose, please sign, MADE BY and your name on the back. Saturday, on the 17th, before I leave, I will pick a card for the winner and post it at the store. The gift card will be there for you to pick up that day. You can decorate the card anyway you like; Celebration of Life, Hope, Get Well Soon, or anything appropriate.

THANK YOU and I sure hope to see a ton of cards. I spoke to India and she will have a box set aside for the cards. Feel free to make as many as you like. DON’T FORGET TO ADD YOU NAME ON THE BACK!!!!!!----------------------------------------¸


.•´¯) ¸.•´¯)*Misty*¸.•´¯)¸.•´¯)

My Resume

2 comments:

Vikki 8:13 AM  

I can't come to your class that day I have a pageant I am shooting. But I would like to participate, will that be ok?

Cheryl Wray 12:38 PM  

Great idea!! I will definitely try and make some!!