Friday, January 05, 2007

Maelynn!

Hey Guys,

I am sooo.........excited for Maelynn. She is one of our favorite teachers at Scrapbook Mania and she is now a featured artist for Sakura Pens. Just check out her big announcement at www.thescrappyone.blogspot.com/. She is so....... talented.

We had 5 more people sign up today for Maniac Madness. I will let everyone know Monday exactly how many more we can take. At this moment everyone gets their on table. I will see how many more tables we can fit in. We have some wonderful things planned. Be excited.

Our Friday crop is filling up. We have room for 6 more. The cost is $8.50. We have a fun surprise for the night.

We got in our Magpie storage drawers by Quickutz. They are so cute. I have ordered the new shapes; Dinosaur and Ammusement park. Hopfully they will be here soon.

I will be working and painting in the store tomorrow. Hopefully all painting will be done next week.

India

0 comments: