Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Scrapbooking Christmas Wish List

Hey Guys,

What Scrapbooking products would you like for Christmas? I just thought I would tell you mine. I really.......really.......want the Quickutz Revolution. I hear it is GREAT! Unfortunately these are on backorder. But I will have fun in January. The other item I want is a 12 x 12 Black Leather Baybox Album. These are on backorder also. This is where money or a gift certificate comes in. More to look forward to in January. So......what scrapbook products are on your wish list?

I sent out the e-mail yesterday assuming everyone read the web or knew our phone number. Here is how you can sign up for Maniac Madness, our 2-day Crop on February 23 and 24th. The cost if paid by January 2nd is $70. After the 2nd it is $80. Hope to see you there.


India

How do you sign up??? http://www.myscrapbookmania.com/maniacmadness.html is the official web site for this fun event. Either call, go by the store, or email:India@myscrapbookmania.comAddress:3979 Parkwood RdSuite 105Bessemer, AL 35022Located behind Arby's off Morgan Rd

Phone:205.424.4246

0 comments: