Wednesday, November 01, 2006

News!

Hey Guys,

I have been working for 3 days trying to upload pictures of this weekend but blogger will not co-operate with me. We had such a GREAT time. I appreciate all you gals who came in from out of town. We enjoyed having you in the store. I appreciate all of our regulars also.

I talked to my rep at Daisy D's and they are sending us product for our scrapping event in February. Yea! We are so..........looking forward to it. Nonna and I know it will be hard moving the store but we know we are going to have a GREAT time. Remember the Deadline for early registration is January 1st. The cost is $70. After that it goes up to $80.

Our Artic Frog Snow Bunny has shipped. I have also placed a re-order for Technique Tuesday and the Quickutz Vixen.

We have some special things planned over the next month so keep watching. Don't forget the Scrapbook Yardsale Saturday the 11th. I will be selling my Totally Cool Tote (I want a different color) and some Stampin-up stamps. I know ya'll will have a lot of product to choose form.

See Ya'll soon,

India

1 comments:

Jenney 5:01 AM  

Hey India! Have you tried uploaded pics to another site (like Photobucket) and then linking them in your blog? It's pretty easy to do it that way.