Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mississippi State & Election Day!

Hey Guys,

I cannot believe Mississippi State beat Alabama. For those of you who do not know, I am an Ole Miss-Mississippi State fan. I grew up in Tupelo Miss. and am also an Elvis Fan. Yea State! Though I was kinda planning on Alabama winning. Sorry to all you Alabama fans.

Now on to better things. Ya'll know Election Day is coming up and you know what they say: Get out to your favorite scrapbook store! And for a very good reason! Our My Minds Eye Bohemia, our Crate paper and Urban Lily will be 40% off. Also, the MME Front Porch will be included.

But there is more. Bring in your I Voted sticker and receive an extra 10% off everything in the store. This does include Cricut products and Quickutz (not the Vixen). It also includes everything in the 40% bin.

Our yardsale is next Saturday the 11th. Please come by and shop. We will have refreshments for everyone who attends.

Just remember : The 25 Days of Christmas is coming and GreatThings Come in Small Packages! Hmm......I wonder what that means?

By the way, I am at the store listening to Christmas music! I just love it! I only get to listen to it about 1 month out of the year and decided what the heck, why wait, live dangerously.

See ya'll soon,

India

0 comments: