Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fun Products!

Hey Guys,

We got in our Sandylion order. Oh my gosh! The papers are so.........fun! The girl line is called Girl Power and the Disney line is called Dreamland. We also go in some more Pirate Paper and have placed a Hamley order for Pirate Rub-ons. The Pirate line is very fun also.

We may have our NEW Cricut Cartridges by Friday. I will let ya'll know. Our Basic Grey and Crate Paper has shipped and may be here by Friday. We will work hard to get it out. The My Minds Eye Magnolia is shipping also.

ALERT! Our Scrapbook Yardsale is this weekend. There will be Albums, Quickutz, Stamps, Paper, and more at yardsale prices. Those of you who are selling can bring your stuff in Friday. It will be Saturday 10am to 4pm.

Nonna and I have so much fun stuff planned for our 25 Days of Christmas. I am so......excited I can hardly contain myself. We will be decorating the store next week. Yea!

See Ya'll soon,

India

0 comments: