Saturday, October 21, 2006

Skipping Stones


Hey Guys,

I listed some items we were getting in and I put Stepping Stones instead of Skipping Stones. Sorry, about that. I want to get this right because they are a GREAT company and coming out with some GREAT clear stamps tote. They have a medium and large tote and we have purchased both.

We are also getting in the new Daisy D's line. I forgot to mention it also.

We just had such a fun time in Alissa's Page Design Cass. I was so excited to see her. She is just so sweet and talented. She will be with us again at Maniac Madness. We are going to have an awesome time and we have some fun things planned. You do not want to miss it.

Maelynn's Freestyle class is Monday night. We have a few spots left. The cost is $15. We also have some spots left in Jenny's Quick and Easy Scrapbooking Class on Tuesday. The cost is $15.

I will post about the Open House on the Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th, soon.

India

3 comments:

Jenney 5:22 AM  

Oooh that clear stamp tote looks interesting!! I'll have to check that out!

Cheryl Wray 6:52 AM  

Boy, you have really got a lot of new stuff in. I've got to make it over there sometime soon!!!

Scrapbook Mania 12:24 PM  

Angela,
They are $19.99 and $29.99.
India