Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Photo Organization and My day of Reckoning

Hey Guys,

Well, Saturday, September 2nd, became a day of reckoning for me. I purchased the Memory Dock, Photo Dock. Oh my gosh . . . . it is a GREAT organzational tool for photos. The Photo Dock actually holds 1000 photos. It was very easy to assemble and not time consuming. Gone are all my photo boxes and now it is just the Photo Dock. It is neat and sleek looking for any home or office.

There is one down side to organizing my photos. I used up almost all the Photo Dock with the years 1998 to 2004. I joke with everyone about how behind I am, but now it is scary. I have way too many photos. I will not use them all but it is still scary.

So what do I do now? I cleaned up my scrap room and am organizing my Memory Dock Page Planner. I am giving myself a scrapbooking challenge. I will crop at least one page a week for the rest of my life ( just kidding)! My realistic goal is to keep it up for at least a year. That will be 48 pages. Yeah!

Rhonna Ferrer does one creative layout or idea everday to keep her artistic juices flowing. So, I am working at keeping my scrapbooking sanity.

Please share your best organizing tip with us. You can share it on the web site. Scrapbookers are always working at becoming more organized. I would love to read your best tip. Mine is the Memory Dock System. I would love to share more with you, so come by and visit. See ya'll soon.

India

0 comments: