Thursday, August 31, 2006

Scrapbooking

Hey guys,

I know is has been several days since a posted any news. We got in the new Urban Lily. This paper is so.........fun. People cannot resist it. Do not miss out. We also got in the Scientifically Weird line by Gin-X. I love the bugs and stripes. Also, do not miss out on our Cactus Pink products. These are moving fast.

I have to say I love scrapbooking. I love new products and trying new techniques. I am so thankfull for gifted scrapbookers who can teach new techniques. Years ago products were so limited and now everyone wonders what they will come out with next. Scrapbookers will use anything as long as it does not bite them or blow them up (just kidding). We are living in a creative time of scrapbooking. Some of you are in a rut and sometimes change is good. I am here to encourage you to try a new technique or tool or even change the way you look at scrapbooking as a whole. I know that sometimes it is hard to find the time to scrapbook and it becomes a chore. Maybe it is time to look at it as an opportunity to express the artist in you. I think everyone who scrapbooks is an artist is some way. Trying a new tool or technique may release that artist in you. Just a thought.

The September Doodling class is moving to Monday October 9th. Maelynn is having surgery and will be recovering for 3 weeks. She will be fine for the Freestyle Class.

We have only 3 spots left in the Photograpy Class and 2 left in the 2 day crop. Please call or e-mail if you are interested.

We are hosting a FREE crop on Labor Day. Call to sign up!

See Ya'll Soon,

India

0 comments: