Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Product

Hey Guys,

I am at home today cleaning my house and thought I would give you an update on NEW product. The Bohemian line from MME has shipped. The Front Porch line will be shipping soon. Crate Paper and Imagination Project will be shipping in a couple of weeks. They are processing my Making Memories order and hopefully it will ship soon. The Glitter kits do not ship until October. I have placed my Daisy D's Christmas line and it will ship sometime in the next 2 weeks. I have ordered some of the K & Company Auburn and Alabama products and they should be shipping soon. I also ordered the cutest boys line and some fun Glitter letters and Words to Go from K & Company. I will continue to update as I find out about other lines.

We only have 5 spots left for Crop Mania. This will be a fun day. We will provide Breakfast and Dinner. For those of you who need to bring lunch, we have a microwave and fridge. We will also have some fun drawings. The crop is $15.

Many of you mention how behind you are in your Scrapbooking. Taking the Simple Scrapbooking class can take the Stress out of scrapbooking. Jenny has some great tips on organization as well as simple but GREAT looking pages. You can bring some exta photos and she will help you plan pages. This class is $15.

Maelynn's Doodling Class II is also filling up. The class is $15 and will include other Doodling mediums.

I will have more announcements later. We will have fun on Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th. See you soon!

India

1 comments:

Jenney 4:11 AM  

I CANNOT wait for the MME stuff to get there!!!! My spending freeze is about to come to an end!!!

Thanks, Angela, for the sweet compliments! I hope you can make it in for a class soon!