Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hey Guys,

Our new product is now arriving. I got in the Junkitz Halloween paper and some Tim Holtz ruler books. These books will be great for those back to school albums. We also got in our Bazzill. I love the new flower brads and the mini-scalloped paper. We also got in the solid color cardstock to match the new Three Bugs. Our Memories Complete has shipped. I loved their summer line .I will announce more as it comes in.

Now for those of you not paying attention it is not quite our anniversary month. It is supposed to be September. Just chalk it up to old age (me) and morning sickness (Nonna). So....... we will celebrate both months. Time flies when your sick and confused.

I promise exciting announcements on Saturday. Our design team is meeting and we will soon have a full calendar of creative fun and freebies.

See Ya'll soon,

India and Nonna

1 comments:

Jenney 7:36 AM  

Apparently, I've been in a cave the past week because I had no idea Nonna was pregnant! Congrats girl!!! Hope you get past that first trimester quickly!

Can't wait to see all the new stuff on Saturday!