Saturday, July 15, 2006

52 Scrapbook Challenges, Chicago

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder; Elsie Flannigan's Book 52 Scrapbook Challenges is here. Many of you pre-ordered it at 15 % off. Please go by the store this week and pick them up.

We had a GREAT time on Friday and Saturday. I appreciate everyone supporting the store. UPDATE! We have only 1 spot left for the Photography Class! Call or come by soon for this spot. The Class is Tuesday July 25th.

Well, I leave tomorrow for Chicago. Sunday thru Thursday I will be busy at Pampered Chef's National Conference. As a director, Wednesday night I will have dinner at the Field Museum and view the King Tut exhibit. I am so..........excited about this viewing. It will be GREAT fun. On Thusday I leave the Sheraton and travel across town to the Rosemont for CHA. Nonna will be joining me on Thusday. I admit I am a little nervous. I do not know what to expect. But I do promise to order some fun new products for the store. I know there will be a lot to choose from.

My husband Glenn and son Andrew will be working on Monday. Please come by and visit them. They are excited about getting more involved in the workings of the store. They know little about Scrapbooking but will help you any way they can.

Lori will be working on Thursday and Friday and Renee on Saturday. Please come by and visit them also.

I have put a few more items in the 1/2 bin. Come in and check them out.

I will be in contact with Maelynn and she will update our blog with CHA news. See ya'll in a week.

India

1 comments:

Jenney 5:49 AM  

Have a safe trip India!! Have fun at the Pampered Chef convention and have LOTS of fun CHA! You're gonna have a blast! We're all jealous. Have fun and stay safe!