Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crop Updates! Summer is almost over!

Well, it has been a strange week. Yesterday I broke my toe. Trying to walk is difficult. Hopefully I can put a shoe on in several days.

We have 2 crops coming up so save the date. September 21st at Lamb of God Church in Helena. It will be 9 am to 7 pm. The cost is $15 and we WILL have pizza for lunch and snacks.

We have a second crop planned for Saturday, November 2nd. It will be at Lamb of God church also. The time will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Christine will also be with us teaching a Christmas Daily Album.
I will get details on it later. Just save the date. The crop will be $15 and I will have Taco Soup for lunch.  Please just call or email to pay and sign up.

Summer is almost over with. It did go very fast. But I am looking forward to fall. I know many of you are looking forward to football. Only 2 weeks left. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

India

0 comments: